Catholic Women's Conference
Save the Date for the 4th Annual Kingdom Builders Catholic Women's Conference: Magnify! Spend the day with us on Saturday, October 7, 2023, in northeast Indiana at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum (400 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46805). The conference will include a light breakfast, Mass with Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades, Reconciliation, Adoration, nationally recognized Catholic speakers, a lovely lunch, swag bag, and time to reconnect with other women.
All women are welcome! This day will be full of holy moments to rest and be inspired on your journey toward our eternal Home. Reach out to daughters, sisters, mothers, friends, and neighbors today and invite them to join you.
At Magnify, attendees will ponder how Mary magnified the Lord in her womanhood and how we can do the same. We will celebrate the gift of the feminine genius on the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary - sitting at the feet of Mary contemplating the life of her Son and enthroning Him in our own lives.
Speakers for Magnify include:
- Lisa Cotter is a Catholic speaker and author known for her practical insights on relationships, femininity, and living life with excellence. After serving as a FOCUS missionary family for over 10 years, Lisa has continued to share her passion for the Faith with Catholics all around the world. Lisa is the author of Reveal the Gift: Living the Feminine Genius and Dating Detox: 40 Days to Perfecting Love in an Imperfect World. Her work has been seen featured on Ascension Presents, the Hallow App, EWTN, Formed.org, Steubenville Youth Conferences, the SEEK Conference, and numerous other outlets. Lisa holds a Master's Degree in Theology and resides in Denver, CO with her husband Kevin and their four children. She can be found at madetomagnify.com.
- Kristin Reilly is a working mother to eight beautiful children and the wife to a busy entrepreneur. She lays her life at the feet of the Lord each day through the rosary. Kristin created a YouTube channel and Instagram feed where she prays the rosary each day at 6:45 am. These moments of peace allow her to promote devotion to the rosary with others who share their Rosary Stories, wisdom, and how they live out the Faith. Find Kristin at onehailmaryatatime.com.
- Mary Jo Parrish is the Foundress of Kingdom Builders, hostess of the Building Through Him podcast, mother of ten children, and lover of God and the communion of the saints. She is a 2022 OSV Talks speaker with her talk on Wounds of the Wilderness. Mary Jo and her mission to build an army of adorers can be found at BuildingThroughHim.com.
Tickets go on sale July 22nd, the feast of St. Mary Magdelene. "Early Girlies" can purchase tickets for $70. After September 1st, ticket prices increase to $80. Reserved tables for eight women can be purchased for $600.
We want all women, regardless of financial circumstance, to be able to spend this day resting in the Love of God. If you need assistance to purchase a ticket, funds have been generously donated by friends of the Kingdom Builder's mission. Please contact Melissa at conference@BuildingThroughHim.com
Have you heard about the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' National Eucharistic Revival? At Kingdom Builders, we adore Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament at every Gathering. He is our source and strength. Accordingly, it is our great honor and pleasure to share that this year's conference is a Regional Eucharistic Revival Event!
Are you interested in becoming a Sponsor of the 2023 Kingdom Builder's Conference? Thank you in advance for your support! Questions? Please contact us at Conference@BuildingThroughHim.com
Thank you to our 2022 Conference Sponsors!
Summit Consultants Inc., The Spoltman Family
Friends of Kingdom Builders
Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend
Vendors planning to join us for Magnify include:
Fertility and Midwifery Care Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are babies allowed to come? YES! We love babies - and their mamas! Their little voices let us know the Church is alive and growing. We have a Mother's Area for you to enjoy while nursing or loving on your Little One during the conference.
- What ages is the conference best for? While your high school aged daughter is welcome to come, we think this day is suited for women ages 18 through 101!
- I have dietary restrictions, will you have a meal for me? We will have gluten-free and vegan options available for those with food intolerances.
- I bought a single ticket and want to sit with my friends. If you did not buy an entire table or are not a sponsor, you're welcome to sit at any of our Open Seating tables. If a group of women want to sit together, please plan to arrive early to find a spot together in Open Seating. Doors open at 7 AM.
- Do you offer refunds? Can I transfer my ticket? Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for tickets, but we'd be happy to work with you to transfer your ticket to another woman. Contact registration@BuildingThroughHim.com to arrange a ticket transfer.
- I'm not Catholic, is this for me? Absolutely. The word catholic means universal. The Lord wants to pour His peace out on His daughters. All women are welcome to experience the truth, goodness, and beauty!
- I loved the conference! How do I bring Kingdom Builders to my parish? Fill out the form here and someone will be in touch with you soon!
- I think I'm being called to volunteer at the conference. Who should I connect with? Let's thank the Lord for His voice in your life! Contact Kellie Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which volunteer positions are currently open.